At Seniors Helping Seniors® Hernando, Citrus and Pasco Counties, FL, we have a passion for meeting the needs of seniors in a way that provides both dignity and a sense of camaraderie. Together, our owner, Sue Simone, our skilled administrators and our Senior caregivers, firmly believe we can do just within our community of Citrus, Hernando and West Pasco Counties, Florida.
Our Seniors Helping Seniors® Core Values
We match seniors who need a hand with mature, experienced, active Senior women and men who have managed their own lives well and demonstrate a desire to help others. Seniors Helping Seniors® in-home services was founded in 1998 with two simple ideas:
- Seniors can help each other age more happily and gracefully.
- Seniors who give, and those who receive, benefit equally.
- An experienced, reliable resource for seniors who want to stay in their own homes.
- We know your budget is important so we offer all of our services through a Senior caregiver who will get the work done and be a friend and companion who is welcome to visit.
- Level II FBI background checked Seniors who have caregiving experience, have successfully managed their own lives and enjoy helping others.
- Reasonable hourly rates for seniors who want care and services.
- Reasonable hourly wages to seniors who want to provide these services.
- We are extremely flexible with schedules and will match just one caregiver with each client. We will not send different caregivers each visit.
About Our Founders
Seniors Helping Seniors® in-home care service was co-founded by Kiran and Philip Yocom in order to realize Kiran’s personal mission of providing care for those who can’t care for themselves. Before coming to the United States from India, Kiran worked with Mother Teresa for 14 years.
How We've Grown
From our roots in Pennsylvania, and our first match in 1998, Seniors Helping Seniors® has grown to include hundreds of locations in the US and Internationally. We continue to grow and evolve, adding new services to better assist seniors and refining our caregiver training as new industry best practices come to light.
To keep pace with a rapidly growing senior population, we’re actively seeking Seniors Helping Seniors® franchise partners in open markets.